DAS' 4-Week After Effects Motion Graphics Evening Workshop is an introduction to motion graphics and time-based topics such as timing, rhythm, and contrast of motion. Through a combination of lecture, demonstration, and in-class exercises, students will be introduced to the principles and techniques of visual effects and motion graphics using Adobe After Effects.
During this workshop students complete four projects in which they apply design and animation techniques. By the end of this workshop students will be able to:
- Understand and navigate the After Effects interface
- Gain awareness of motion graphic design principles
- Concept, design and produce 4 (four) motion graphics projects from start to finish.
- Comprehend timing, rhythm, and contrast of motion, as it pertains to motion graphics
- Gain an understanding of designing meaningful work on a time crunch.
- Lastly, students will have the option to become Adobe Certified Associates in After Effects through Pearson Vue. Additional fees may apply.